Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dreary Sunday

The way Dree Hemmingway is in this shoot is exactly how I felt today. Dreary and slightly lazy! After spending all Friday night and Saturday on my Finance project I was allowed to be lazy. :) I woke up and made fresh baked blueberry muffins for E. Then we decided it was time to go hunting for a dress to wear to a black tie wedding we are going to in july, so we walked around downtown. No suuch luck yet, I'm thinking of investing in a long twist infinity Dress. Still going to hit up BCBG and J.Crew Outlet to see if I can score my dream dress.
If not it my next step might be the wrap dress that you can wrap 300 different ways. Today E had me pose for a few images, which you can see  here. Which I was wearing my favorite Anthro Dress for!





Dree Hemingway



Vogue UK June 2011

3 comments:

  1. hope you found your dream dress! love the shoot and esp the floppy hat:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shoot!

    ~M
    Classy & Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photo's!

    xoxo,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete