Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Met Gala Gal's

I like the Met Gala outfits more than ANY red Carpet event! The day after the Met Gala I wake up like it's Christmas Day, I cannot wait to see who everyone hated and who everyone loved!

Personally I am more of a classic kinda girl, unless it's bodly amazing. My normal nominee's actually did poorly, Leighton had WAY too much going on even though it was a black ensamble. Fergie's outfit scared me, it's like a really bad 80's wedding dress, ditto with Miranda Kerr.

So here are my favorites below and my #1 being Diane Kruger:


 








2 comments:

  1. I thought that Emma Roberts looked absolutely amazing!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olsens get my vote! Even though Rhianna looked stunning!

    XOXO,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete