Thursday, May 5, 2011

Presents

I'm not normally a boaster, but I must share all of the amazing things that I got for my birthday, mainly because I have been blogging about them for about 4 months!! 

So first off I finally got a hold of those red skinnies I have been talking about forever!

J Brand
 Also seen on Fashiontoast (except she cut hers, I think I'll leave mine in tact! :) )



 and this photograph reminds me of Austin, and makes me really jealous. That's it I'm planning a trip to Texas. It's officially been 1 year and I am Texas deprived.

anddd that Anthroplogie skirt I have been eyeing for quite sometime! :)



I also got the new NIKE Free-Fit's:
They really are like walking on clouds, and the most comfortable running/training shoes to date.


Then the Hunger Games Trilogy, One down and two to go! I killed the first one in  two sittings, well one sitting being a Sunday ;) WARNING: These books are highly addictive.


Sad deflated birthday balloons! Which officially means that the birthday celebration is over.

Hope you all are having a lovely week! It's almost FRIDAY!

3 comments:

  1. yay the Red Skinnies, so adorable!

    xoxo,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't get past those INCREDIBLE red skinnies, Alicia! They're going to look so fantastic.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such amazing gifts! sounds like the perfect birthday :) i want all of them myself hah! xx

    ReplyDelete