Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer Wedding Decisions

So this summer E's Cousin is getting married! :) The wedding is in Wisconsin and I am so excited, E's family is awesome and I finally get to meet the ENTIRE family!
The actual wedding is Black Tie, and I have been contemplating weather I should get this dress:

It's a convertible dress so it can be worn many different ways depending on my mood! :) I'm in love with it, I love the color and I love that the fabric is a bit metallic.

I also am looking for a day dress to wear, and I am debating between these two:


What do you think Dress 1 or Dress 2??

I'm a HUGE Fan of sear sucker!





6 comments:

  1. I like the dress on the right! :)

    xoxo,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both so gorgeous on you!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...its a beautiful dress....love the colour....i like the blue day dress too


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  4. the green dress is just stunning!
    and for the day wear I would probably go with number one. make sure to share your final choices.
    wishing you a great long weekend ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green dress is amazing!! Fabulous taste, as always! For a day dress though, stick with number 1.

    ReplyDelete