Friday, June 24, 2011

Beach Escape: Editorial

So today is Friday... thank god! I finally took my first exam and am successfully finished with my first class for my masters degree. Phew, now next session I will be taking 2 classes within an 8 week span. I'm seriously going to fall into a finance coma. It's bad I was analyzing income statements in my sleep last night. NOT OKAY. So this week is my week off and I am planning on doing something AWESOME. Not really 100% sure what I will be doing but it will be awesome non the less.

So here are some of my favorite images styled to date. I love the regal approach they took. I do always love Harper's Bazaar Spain. Killer images. This makes me miss the beach and dressing up. That's it I'm flying back to Florida and throwing a black tie party on the beach... who's in?! Heels and sand... you can't go wrong. :)




Images from FGR  
 Beach Story  Regina Feoktistova continues to rule the beach for the May issue of Harper’s Bazaar Spain. Lensed by Xevi MuntanĂ© and styled by Leticia Riestra. 

Wishing everyone a fabulous weekend!!!  

1 comment:

  1. This spread is BRILLIANT -- I love it!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete