Saturday, June 4, 2011

Casual Friday & Spikes

Casual Friday
So this is what Alexa and I look like on a Casual Friday. 




I'm wearing: F21 Top, Boutique Skinny Jeans, Steve Madden Nude Flats.
On Alexa: Charlotte Russe Top, Joe's Jeans, Tom's Shoes.
 Speaking of flats I really need to invest in some new nude flats, these poor babies are falling apart. I also really want to get some green or Navy Blue Tom's, but E thinks they look like ugly nursing shoes. HA, I would have to agree, but I still want some! 


and then Alexa gave me some red DRANK, aka zero calorie fruit punch. Which turned our entire mouths red:






and speaking of shoes, I love these Killer Sam Edelman sandals that I found on  Me myself and shoes





Swoon.


4 comments:

  1. Right...I NEED those sandals.

    Swoon indeeeeed :)

    Kate

    www.thrillofthechaise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those nude flats! Super cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sandals are really cool! Nice outfit!

    http://thefashionlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete