Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Celebrations

So yesterday may or may not go into our household hall of fame. I had a killer day at work yesterday, I am breaching finals with an almost perfect score and E has some fantastic things in the pipeline. I mean like super-awesome things! :)

Last night we semi-celebrated with a banana-split and a glass of wine, well E has a Japanese beer. What I great life I have, my bf is amazing, my job is perfect, my boss is even cooler than you could imagine. I have the best friends a girl could ask for and the best and supportive family! I am looking forward to the future with high hopes! 
 

So today I celebrate with all things pink(well Beige and pink!):













*Images via pinterest

5 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL POST!!! ;DDDDDDDDD Lovely inspiration!

    HI!my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me! I wait you and your tips!
    kisses
    marti
    If you want take part to my giveaway!
    Glamour Marmalade GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning, soft inspiration, doll! These images are absolutely beautiful. And YAY for being done with finals; that's fantastic!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a happy post! and fantastic that you are so blessed. hope life keeps getting better and better for you ♥
    funny thing i also felt pink inspired today, and actually used the same straw image ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my very favourite posts :) It even made ME happy (and I just got back from window shopping which always leaves me a little low, haha). Very happy for you!

    Kate

    www.thrillofthechaise.com

    ReplyDelete