Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Funday!

Today is going to be slightly stressful, I have been so preoccupied with the little nuggets that I haven't gotten much done this week. Lets put it this way, my nails are unpainted. That's when you know that I'm busy. I have a pet peeve, my nails must be well manicured at all times. Thanks grandma! ;) She used to say a lady never had chipped nail polish, and I couldn't agree more. 

So today will be dedicated to a business plan and managerial finance. I told you it was SUNDAY FUNDAY. 

So I have really been digging the beige/pink/tan tones lately. So here is your daily dose of fashion inspiration:







Images via Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous images :)

    Kate

    www.thrillofthechaise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these light, pretty photos!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete