Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Weekend Recap

What a weekend! E and I headed out on Thursday afternoon, the drive was about 10 hours so we got in a little later than expected. Although the drive wasn't short, it ended up not being too bad! We got there at night, got a tour of their beautiful home and was unable to see the view until we woke up in the morning. 

Luckily I brought my running shoes and headed out for an early morning run on Friday. 

The view was breathtaking, there's something about a northern lake house that does magical things to my soul. This picture was actually taken at sunset. 

Well Friday was a  great day the girls all went and got Mani/Pedi's followed by an afternoon on the boat. It was a gorgeous day outside and being the stubborn (Ex) Floridian that I am i didn't put sunscreen on. ha. Well later that night at the rehearsal dinner I nearly fainted from heat exhaustion. I know, it's ridiculous. Needless to say I didn't get any pics from the Rehersal dinner, however I will get some soon and show you. 

Well the wedding day finally arrived and it was one of the best weddings that I have ever been to. The decorations were beautiful and the music was even better. 



The dress ended up working out perfectly, the shoes were great as well I was able to dance for 5 hours straight! ;) Also I decided to go with the LV mainly because the other clutch didn't fit my camera. Here is a shot of the dress!


Wishing you all a wonderful week! 

2 comments:

  1. This looks FANTASTIC! And you look gorgeous in that yellow gown.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful :) Looks like a wonderful time!

    Kate

    www.thrillofthechaise.com

    ReplyDelete