Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Coveteur

Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. 
–Alice (Alice in Wonderland)

One of my all time favorite website is http://www.thecoveteur.com/. I love being able to see how fashionista's decorate their home. 

Debroah Lloyd is the creative director at Kate Spade (I want her job) and has a beautiful home as well as accessories! You can see the whole collection on the link above. 








It's almost everyone's favorite day of the week!!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how friggin' cute! I totally want her job too. I would be happy to live in a Kate Spade bag...as long as I was also wearing Kate Spade heels :)

    Kate

    www.thrillofthechaise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Alice quote -- so cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alicia, I can't believe I didn't know about this site - I love it! I also love the home that you have featured here, a gorgeous mix of colour and fun accessories xx

    ReplyDelete