Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lace & Leather

I am once again in another midterms week. Head in the books, and this time around it's a little more difficult. I guess that;s what you should expect when earning a mastery. I swear one day I will have a break from this all, but until then... The lackluster of posts will have to suffice. 

Today I treated myself to a facial and a few hours at the mall.  I also reviewed the contract for our new HOUSE! No we didn't end up buying a house, but we are renting and I couldn't be happier. It's a little bungalow right downtown! EEEEEkkk, 3 weeks until move in date! :)

I have been drawn to the idea of leather pants lately, and what better to accompany leather pants than lace! So today's post is highlighting the dark side of my fashion inspiration.

I'm guessing these are Valentino... SWOON!









4 comments:

  1. oh my!! Those shoes are stunning!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pair of leather pants would be AWESOME!! Go for it. P.S. I have a vintage 80's skirt that is too small for me. Email me if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix of leather and lace... Such a great juxtaposition!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes! Love, love, love them!!!

    ReplyDelete