Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gray/Grey

I totally just googled how to spell grey/gray correctly, and as an FYI it is acceptable both ways...

So today was the last day of moving. My Dad came over last night and we managed to get the bed and couch into the new house, so needless today we slept here last night. I would first like to say that I slept like a baby. It was so quiet and peaceful. It's about .5 miles away from downtown, so we are technically  in a 'burb but still have that downtown feel. I am so happy to finally be in a house, no more getting awoken by drunks at 2 am, and no more angry hairstylists complaining about their lives. 

Not to mention E has his own office, we have a big living room and a laundry nook, oh and a front and back porch! WOOP. 

Luckily i live with a man who could maintain technical support for a large business, so we successfully had internet up and running within 10 min's of being in the house! :)

Well today is extremely grey and cold. 50 and rainy to be exact, yea I know that makes moving not as easy as it should have been. Today's inspiration is Grey...






3 comments:

  1. This post got me excited for fall dressing :)

    Kate

    www.thrillofthechaise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're done moving -- HOORAY!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always had the gray/grey dilemma while writing. I finally decided that grey is my favorite. Love the long grey skirt and black pumps look.

    ReplyDelete