Saturday, October 22, 2011

Weekend!

What a week. We are finally all moved into the house! It's awesome, I even managed to get up some Bat Garland and finally give some attention to my nails (i.e. Sparkle finger) that I have been wanted to try out since I spotted it on Pinterest



We still have much work to do on the house, including mounting the TV, finding a dresser and reorganizing the closet! 

This weekend will be spent in skinnies and a white tee. 


Wishing you all a fab rest of the weekend! and p.s. now that I am done with finals and moving I will be posting more again!


4 comments:

  1. Love that garland!

    Kate

    www.thrillofthechaise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! And enjoy your weekend hun:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bat garland -- very cool.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new place, must post pics of the finished product. ;)

    ReplyDelete