Friday, March 2, 2012

Make Yourself

I'm sure all of you do not know but I am and have been a huge fan of Incubus since I can remember. I love the creativity in the lyrics that they write, not to mention the actual composition of the song is always right on point.  

One of my favorite songs that I found myself listening to today is Make Yourself

"You should make amends with you,
If only for better health
But if you really want to live,
Why not try, and Make yourself?
Make yourself."

-Incubus

Things that I am loving this week:

a tiny vase of just a few flowers


Extreme Prep Moments


Words of wisdom


Neutella! 

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Mike is a HUGE fan of Incubus too. Whenever they come in town I always try to hook him up with tickets or a stay at hard rock after.:)

    ReplyDelete