Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekend Festivities

Whenever I make a trip to Anthropologie, I always end up wanting about 1/2 the store. We made a trip to the mall this weekend to visit the Apple store, but I found myself in Anthropologie trying on everything I could get my hands on. 


Top picture is a fab skirt (that actually didn't fit correctly) but the pattern was oh so lovely. Bottom two pics are the two shirts I fell in love with! THe one on the right is a heavy chunky knit sweater shirt, that would look so good with a pair of white J.Crew shorts. <3

This weekend we also went and saw The Hunger Games, I absolutely LOVED the books. I read them all within 2 weeks. However, I found the movie to be slightly disappointing. The story line was poorly developed and I just felt that the character development was poor as well. I guess you can't win them all.

Off to the gym for week 2 day 3 of 5k training, then it's serious homework time!


2 comments:

  1. That striped top looks adorable on you. I hope it came home with you :)

    Kate

    www.thrillofthechaise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the books too, but have yet to see the movie. My parents just saw it today and felt it was good but some things were left out. It's usually that way with film adaptations though. I've been needing to go to Apple recenty too, however I must avoid shopping temptations surrounding the store, lol.

    ReplyDelete