Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Whale of a Tale

Now that I am on somewhat of a break from school, I have found extra time to get back to what I love to do, no not shopping, but painting/creating things. I left all my artistic tools in Florida so it's been really hard to keep my creative spirits up. I recently bought a new iPad and with that I got the new Paper App, which is amazing BTW. So last night I created this.... 
His name is Ferdinand. I need to find a place to print him, I want him like 3 feet by 4.5 feet. I want a giant whale over my TV. Can you tell I have a strange obsession with whales?


Here are some fashion related images that I found inspiring. Theme of the day is NAVY! Plus a Tough 'Guy' Tuesday image. A man can never go wrong with a Navy blazer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment