Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekend Recap & Stones

Weekends never seem long enough. This weekend we ate garlic and Thai wings, chicken alfredo crepes, extra gooey cinnamon rolls and southwestern steak salads. Unfortunately it's midterms week again so my weeknights and weekends are spent taking terrible terrible exams. I cannot tell you enough times how I can't wait until I graduate. I have been doubling up on my classes so that I can get done faster, which means more stress. 6 More months and I will be DONE!  WOOP!

So now that I am done venting... There's nothing quite like a beautiful stone to set off an outfit. I always find myself buying HUGE obnoxious cocktail rings. I went to a vintage market this weekend and found some beautiful geodes, I really really want to make an obnoxious ring out of it, I just need to figure out how. 



Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday! 

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. HI! Lovely blog you have here!! Just want to let you know, GNOIX is a new online fashion store. Please come by and check our current inventories and special promo at WWW.SHOPGNOIX.COM!! GNOIX is now following you through blogspot and hope that you will do the same for us. And by following, you can hear about our giveaways on our blogspot!! And one more addition, LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND YOU WILL NOT MISS OUT ON OUR DEAL OF THE DAY AND SPECIAL PROMOS GOING ON!!

    GNOIX (Pronounce as NOISE)
    "Where fashion cannot be MUTE!!"

    www.shopgnoix.com
    www.facebook.com/gnoixboutique
    instagram: @gnoixboutique

    ReplyDelete