Monday, October 29, 2012

Office Chic Monday

Hey Ya'll! Sorry last week was an insane week lots of exams and preparation for my graduating in December, not to mention it was my little sisters birthday! :) Happy week of birth little sister. 

So happy Monday, wishing all my NYC friends stay safe in this storm!

Here my favorite look for the week:


ALSO, I have been washing my face with baking soda lately and it has worked WONDERS on my poor sensitive face. pour a little bit of Baking Soda in your hand and then drizzle a little water on it to make a paste. Scrub face in circular motion and rinse with warm water. <---- font="font"> seriously miracle scrub! 





2 comments:

  1. i love the office look
    kisses from Milan
    have a great day
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great in office attire! I love the combination. =)

    ReplyDelete