Here are 6 basic rule's I've picked up along the way:
- Don't show the girls, you want you job based on your intellect not your cup size
- Use the High School Rule: No more than 3 inches above the knee... (substitution black tights, used tastefully and in moderation)
- Shoulder's should be predominately covered (plus a chic blazer is always in style)
- Keep the open toed shoes to a minimum, except if they are peep toe slingbacks, strappy shoes = bad
- Use color moderately i.e. one item at a time... you don't want to walk into work looking like Katy Perry after a concert tour, if you want to be sassy get a structured brightly colored bag or some cute shoes
- If you are questioning the shortness or tackiness of something... your instincts are always right, put something else on
Click here for item details.